This position is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, responsible for supporting and improving financial decision-making for the organization. Among the key job duties, the position prepares detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts and assists with preparation of biweekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances. In this role, the analyst provides financial analysis support and communication regarding financial performance and productivity to various areas of the company. The role is also responsible for assisting with preparation for financial pro formas to management as well as leading annual budget preparation for assigned departments and other related duties as assigned.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists leadership to conduct special financial/accounting studies and/or projects. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations as appropriate.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations to assist management implement improved measurements and controls.
- Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting concepts to identify trends. Establishes informational and/or financial databases for analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports, and analyses including, but not limited to, financial plans, government/regulatory requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources.
- Provides committed and excellent customer service, which includes accuracy, completeness, responsiveness to internal and external customers needs. Becoming a strategic partner that understands operations, financial drivers, and business plans. Builds strong relationships with team, internal and external customers. Begins being influential in teams and organizations success.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.