This position is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team responsible for supporting and improving financial decision-making for the organization. The position collects, analyzes and interprets data as part of the budgeting and strategic planning cycle processes, as well as for month end close, operations support, and productivity. In addition, the position assists more senior level Financial Analysts with duties as assigned.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Conducts special studies, at the direction of management, to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations to assist management with implementing improved measurements and controls.
- Develops, interprets, and implements complex financial and accounting analysis to identify trends. Establishes informational and/or financial databases for analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- Works with Financial Planning and Analysis management and senior level analysts to run and validate monthly and biweekly reports distributed to management and executive leadership.
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources.
- Provides committed and excellent customer service, which includes accuracy, completeness, responsiveness to internal and external customers. Developing into a strategic partner that understands operations, financial drivers, and business plans. Builds relationship with team, internal and external customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.