Posting Note: Social Media Specialist Are you a strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment looking to bring your social media skills and experience to support a best of children’s hospital? As a member of the Creative Team under the Marketing Communications department of Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, you’ll have the opportunity to tell the hospital’s most powerful stories, you’ll use data to inform your decision-making process and you’ll work with clients across the organization to support campaigns and events to achieve goals and objectives across all social channels. The social media specialist will be a self-starter who can refine social media strategy and take ownership of and manage the social media calendar; coordinate outreach and gathering of copy and materials needed for social media posts; write copy for social posts or request copywriting and/or design support as needed; schedule and publish posts across all social media channels; analyze results and provide recap reports of events and campaigns; communicate with stakeholders to understand goals and develop social media strategies/plans to support campaigns, events, initiatives, etc.; leverage data to pull together monthly social media reporting and make recommendations based on findings; respond to comments and inquiries as they come in across social media channels; research other brands and stay current on social media trends to provide recommendations based on best practices and trends.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, Specialist II will develop and implement many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist II may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.