- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Develop software applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Work with users, Solution Architect, and other members of the group to determine a project specification, system design and architecture.
- Help define and ensure understanding of business logic and process flow.
- Ensure comprehension of the business purpose through observation, discussion and evaluation of the end user process.
- Demonstrate comprehension of the business process and purpose of systems developed.
- Balance the risk of new programming approaches with the need for a fast, effective outcome.
- Focus on the business purpose and effectiveness of the solution in meeting the need in a timely way.
Provide on-going support for custom developed applications.
- Provide support for custom developed applications, including assessment of issues, documentation of resolution on support tickets, and completion of tickets with designated priority time frames.
- Help to maintain back-office applications and processes as needed.
- Provide professional, friendly, and supportive customer service to all end users.
Follow development guidelines and standards.
- Follow established department processes for system deployment, testing and revisions.
- Follow the development programming guidelines and standards
Communicate regularly with project team.
- Participate in project review meetings during the development life cycle with team members and end users.
- Prepare prototypes and written documentation to communicate ideas and vision to project team
Maintain knowledge of current and future technologies.
- Participate in training initiatives for developers and users.
- Attend and participate in regular developer group meetings.
- Highlight new technologies that have a potential to impact PCH and educate other members of the group, through online training (e.g. PluralSight), developer conferences, and experimentation with new workplace technologies.
Be a team player.
- Work to reduce duplication in systems and reports through experience and exposure to business needs and system implementation.
- Actively participate in providing advantages to the user that will encourage use of development for all in-house software.
- Undertake projects for the Director, CIO, and Administration team on an as needed basis.
- Develop creative and innovative initiatives to improve the services offered by the department.
- Meet with the leadership on weekly basis to review current issues/projects.
- Manage and continue to build existing relationships with key business, IT, vendors, and other stakeholders to support common goals of the department and organization.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.