Posting Note: The days and hours for this position will be Wed/Thu/Fri from 6:30am - 7pm.
This position performs a variety of routine tasks and functions to stock, clean, and transport supplies, equipment, and other patient related items to provide for the maintenance of the operating room areas in accordance with established schedules, practices, and standards.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects operating rooms in accordance with established procedures for room turnover between surgical procedures to ensure efficiency and availability to meet physician, department, and patient needs.
- Participates in re-stocking and re-supplying of all operating rooms to provide for efficient, effective, and safe department operations.
- Transports patients to Perioperative Services from various areas of hospital.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.