Posting Note: ** Please note this position is not remote.
The Help Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for the hospitals computer users seeking assistance with technical questions. The Help Desk Analyst will provide excellent customer service while triaging and documenting the needs of the requestor. Follows all issues from request to confirmation of resolution, fascilitating with excellent communication with other IT staff, as well as the requestors. The Help Desk Analyst must be willing and able to work outside normal business hours to include night and/or weekend shifts. Coordinates with other Information Technology areas to resolve problems, as necessary.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Answer and log all requests for assistance in a timely, customer-focused and professional manner using non-technical communication that end-users can understand.
- Follows IT and Hospital policy and procedure as it relates to information technology (access requests, hardware, software, etc) and assist outside requestors when necessary.
- Follows requestor issue from initial report through to confirmation of resolution.
- Provide complete and accurate information for all tickets entered into the Service Desk software to include proper prioritization and categorization.
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional support to PCH staff and affiliates.
- Works in a coordinated manner with other Help Desk Analysts to provide optimal customer service.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.