This position acts as the liaison between the research office and other PCH departments that support research activities. This position also supports the research office in daily administrative/regulatory duties related to contracts, billing, financial reports, regulatory paperwork, and research continuing education.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- As requested or directed, gathers, summarizes, and analyzes data and information succinctly to provide material for decision making.
- Coordinates the administrative processing of research contracts/grants with finance, legal and other PCH departments. Ensures the research office has complete files with required information
- Ensures assigned research projects are conducted in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), and Good Clinical Practices (GCP) guidelines
- Independently coordinates logistics with other PCH departments/staff/and outside vendors to schedule meetings/training/research seminar sessions
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of assigned research operation duties, including finance reports and research billing. Coordinates the completion of study patient visit logs by the research coordinators/nurses and communicates information to research office and finance department. Coordinates with finance to assure proper NIH Effort Reporting
- Prepares agenda and minutes of a variety of meetings/seminars/training sessions, creates and maintains current calendar of meetings, and notifies participants of changes to ensure timely communication
- Provides a variety of diversified administrative and research support to the department
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.