Posting Note: Join the Development Operations team at Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation! We support the essential functions of Foundation staff who are passionate about Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s mission of providing hope, healing, and the best healthcare to children and their families. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, has a great attention to detail, is self-motivated, and possesses strong customer service skills. **Reporting to the Manager, the Coordinator II – Gift Processing will coordinate and prioritize the day to day gift processing activities, including but not limited to gift batching, donor acknowledgement communications, donor database maintenance, and gift-related customer service.**Key functions:**Primarily responsible for processing quick, accurate, and timely offline and online gift entry into the Raiser’s Edge database following department gift coding guidelines.**Opens and sorts gifts received in the mail and copies all gifts and accompanying gift documentation in preparation for daily bank deposits.**Prepares bank deposits for cash and check gifts.**Merges and prints timely donor acknowledgement letters and tax receipts.**Generates monthly pledge payment reminders and credit card decline notices.**Collects, updates, and maintains key constituent data in the database such as address, phone, and e-mail information, obituaries, and other biographical information.**Assists with routine database cleanup projects as needed. **Answers phone calls from donors received through the Foundation’s general number and responds to e-mails from the Development Operations e-mail inbox.**May cover the Front Office Receptionist’s Desk in the Receptionist’s absence.**Performs other duties as assigned.
The Coordinator II’s primary responsibility is to assist with managing relationships, partnerships, programs, events and campaigns that result in growing annual revenue for the Foundation. The Coordinator II collaborates with colleagues throughout the Foundation and/or hospital to help deliver first-class programs, events, recognition, and service to internal and external donors. The Coordinator II may take lead role on project/program execution.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides hands-on assistance with fund raising tactics, timely and meaningful donor recognition and communications. Schedules meetings, volunteers and tours, tracks donations.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop fundraising plans, proposals, prospect cultivation, recognition collateral, promotional materials and reporting to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Keeps updated calendar of events, merchandise, supplies, contact information in database, tracking reports for campaign and event revenue and expenses.
- May lead or have a lead role with tasks related to events and project management; communications; donor engagement and stewardship. May be assigned some oversight of revenue and non-revenue items as well as financial reporting duties.
- Help cultivate key relationships with existing and prospective supporters.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.