Posting Note: Join the Decision Support team at Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation! We support the essential functions of Foundation staff who are passionate about Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s mission of providing hope, healing, and the best healthcare to children and their families. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, has a great attention to detail, is self-motivated, technologically savvy, and is team-oriented.**Reporting to the Director, Development Operations and Analytics, the Specialist I produces timely and accurate reports and lists as well as trains and assists users on proper use of the PCHF data systems. Experience with Raiser’s Edge, Power BI, or other database and reporting tools needed. **Key functions: *Develop dynamic and systematic report delivery systems to provide easy access and timely delivery of reports as determined in collaboration with Decision Support and the needs of the end user. Distribute and disseminate reports (routine, gift, executive, budget, among others) to staff and management. *Guide and train users to effectively use database (Raiser’s Edge and NXT) as well as various reporting tools. *Research and reconcile data discrepancies among various information systems and reports. Develop and implement quality assurance reporting practices through regular review, effective professional audit of data and maintaining report documentation. *Conduct basic research to collect and verify donor information for data entry or prospect researchers. *Participate and contribute to the formulation of the Foundation’s development planning as it pertains to: data standards, information systems; processes, policies and procedures and related infrastructure support. *As a backup to the Data Integrity Specialists, use queries and data mining tools to produce lists, upload actions and appeals, manage and clean datasets related to report generation. *Backup gift data-entry to assist the Decision Support team during times of particularly high-volume.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Specialist I will assist in the development and implementation of many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist I may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.