The Business Systems Analyst I provides primary day to day production support for implemented production and non-production applications. Core responsibilities include business and systems analysis, application training, works with IT team members and vendors to resolve software issues, creates new user access provisioning, and produces data as needed or requested.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
With general guidance, this position is responsible for supporting implemented software applications.
- Able to come on campus during off-shift hours and provide after- hours call support required.
- Works collaboratively with vendors and colleagues to analyze problems and propose recommended solutions that meet both business and technical needs.
- Complies with, and contributes to, system configuration standards and guidelines.
- Configures and unit tests the system as specified in the business and technical requirements to meet configuration criteria according to schedule.
- Processes new user access requests.
Acts as liaison with operations community to ensure system performance meets the business needs.
- Translates business requirements into technical design and maintain comprehensive technical documentation.
- Assesses release scope and business requirement deliverables to identify system impacts and estimate level of effort.
- Gathers, standardizes and enters or imports all necessary clinical/business data into the system.
- Produces reports as scheduled or requested.
- Identifies system constraints or gaps in business requirements and effectively communicate issues/risks to the project manager in a timely manner.
Ensures the maintenance of adequate software systems documentation.
- Complies with, and contributes to, system change control standards and guidelines.
- Provides technical assistance and training to users of systems, with little or no instruction or mentoring.
Documents and executes test plans including unit, integrated, end to end and user acceptance test plan.
- Maintains status of tasks, defects, issues, and support requests on a daily basis in each respective tool.
- Participates in system validation.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.