The Neurodiagnostic Manager is accountable for daily clinic operations, project management, program development and implementation, labor management, and overall operational administration for areas of assigned responsibility (EEG Lab, EEG in PEMU and Sleep Lab); This position creates and maintains a leadership infrastructure to support program operations; utilizes financial and clinical data to set strategic direction and initiatives; monitors and enhances the neurodiagnostic program effectiveness, efficiency, staff productivity, and customer satisfaction; reviews and analyzes neurodiagnostic program statistics; uses results to improve and expand services; This position is responsible for identifying and capturing as well as enhancing existing new opportunities for revenue and business development; facilitates physicians in organizing and strategic planning, and business development for new practices to commence.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Accountable for daily clinic operations, program development and implementation, labor management, and overall operational administration for areas of assigned responsibility.
- Management and supervision for assigned staff to ensure daily technical operations achieve and comply with established operating budget, quality control, inventory management and regulatory standards.
Develops department Quality Assurance and improvement program and measures
- Sets direction and policy to ensure organizational culture and department quality outcomes.
- Accountable for system design and review; personally participates in use of models for improvement; values, encourages, and listens to suggestions from the department staff.
- Collaborates with medical directors and staff to identify department quality initiatives and priorities; supports Neurodiagnostic program quality processes and outcomes; Ensures active participation and utilization of organization wide performance improvement models for all clinical departments.
- Proactively monitors trends involving risks and reoccurring problems and develops action plans to resolve.
Maintain Department's budget and financial stability
- Plans, develops, and implements departmental and capital budgets utilizing fiscal guidelines.
- Identifies methods to improve operational efficiencies, minimize operating cost, increase standardization, increase productivity, and increase utilization.
- Accountable for revenue capture and charge compliance activities.
Maintain clinical excellence
- Develops advanced and cutting edge neuro monitoring procedures intraoperatively and in the clinical and critical care settings.
- Develops an environment that supports clinical excellence; develops and maintains clinical standards, which reflect regulatory guidelines and best practices.
- Develops a system to maintain policies and procedures within regulatory guidelines.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.