Posting Note: Are you a seasoned designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment looking to bring your talent and experience to support your community by working for a best-of children’s hospital? We are seeking a senior designer who can bring a brand to life through world-class creative, can manage multiple projects without skipping a beat and who has a sense of vision about how to elevate a brand through the creative process. As a member of the Creative Services Team within Marketing and Communications at Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, you’ll act as a key player in our internal agency working with clients across the organization to support campaigns, events and other projects. You are a self-starter and can take initiative; you’re a strong communicator and are comfortable presenting your work across various levels of an organization; you can sell and persuade others as to why your design is the best direction for the organization. You should also be passionate about brand consistency and partner closely with the Hospital’s creative team to ensure best standards and practices are being followed. You should have experience developing brand visual guidelines, enjoy keeping files structured with consistent naming structures and act as a resource for the Foundation’s business units when in need of design support. This candidate must have print and digital experience, a user-centric mindset and enthusiastically stay on top of industry trends. This is a high-volume job, so we’re looking for a team player who has a positive, can-do attitude and can keep up with the quick pace while still being thoughtful.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Sr Specialist develops and implements all aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Sr Specialist may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Provides leadership and/or oversight in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.