Posting Note: Position Summary: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation is seeking a talented innovator to help align how we engage donors with their passion through video, social media, digital, and in person-connections. The Digital Experience Officer serves as a key member of the foundation individual giving team. As an energetic, passionate and digital first fundraiser, the Digital Experience Officer will leverage modern marketing tools to express gratitude and ask for philanthropic support. This new role will use giving days, story-telling and digital marketing to help donors transform the patient-family experience, and elevate the work of physicians and hospital Centers of Excellence. The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic, metrics-driven, and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This position reports to the Vice President, Individual Giving. Education and Experience Requirements: *Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field. *Curiosity for discovering passions that motivates people *Ability to inspire and share stories of impact verbally *A creative mind for strategic marketing to individuals and masses *Enthusiasm to ask for philanthropic support for a world class children’s hospital *Willingness to learn and build *Video creation or digital marketing experience preferred. *Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other equivalent CRM system. Primary Responsibilities Include: Donor Success Development (50%) *Communicates stories of impact of annual philanthropic support with potential PCHF donors *Serve as a point of contact for advancing relationships for annual leadership donors *Collaborate with gift officers to identify and elevate annual donors through the donor pipeline Donor Retention (25%) *Cultivate relationships with annual leadership gift donors *Leverage tools of Foundation and hospital marketing teams to renew annual support at the $1,000-24,9999 level *Deepen Phoenix Children’s partnership with donors through earning annual gift commitments. Content Curation (25%) *Collaborate closely with Foundation teams to identify and deliver content related to the impact of philanthropy at Phoenix Children’s through video, social media, and digital platforms *Collaborate with digital, marketing and annual giving teams to tailor modern marketing tactics for annual giving level donors.
The Development Officer II identifies, develops, broadens, and maximizes philanthropic support from individual and business prospects to increase awareness and support of hospital programs, initiatives and goals through philanthropic giving. This position may have program management oversight and execution.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Discovers/cultivates/solicits stewardship activities to develop a portfolio of prospects and donors to ensure achievement of fundraising goals and purposes. Develops strategies for identifying potential prospects and introducing new and additional individuals and businesses to philanthropy at PCH. Regularly reports activities and results against targets to achieve/exceed performance metrics. Works collaboratively and positively with colleagues to maximize giving potential of donors.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop and implement prospect cultivation and recognition collateral, promotional materials and proposals to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Develops expertise in Hospital Centers of Excellence and all clinical care areas, research and programs funded through philanthropy. Build relationships and ongoing interaction with physicians, researchers, program directors and administrators with personnel, programmatic and capital funding needs
- Represents Phoenix Children’s appropriately at community functions, networking events and by nurturing new and existing relationships.
- Maintains professional competency by pursuing industry knowledge, keeping apprised of current and national trends and building awareness of latest technologies and best practices to promote performance.
- Some program management oversight and execution in collaboration with colleagues, support team and internal and/or external resources.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.