Posting Note: Are you an email marketing specialist who excels in a fast paced environment? Looking to join an amazing team in a nonprofit environment, supporting a best of children’s hospital? We are seeking an experienced and highly effective Email Marketing Specialist for the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation. The person in this role will be tasked with working cross functionally to manage end-to-end execution of the Foundation’s email program, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, scheduling testing, and optimizing email campaigns to our constituent base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working across multiple teams to lead the Foundation’s email production process and related projects from start to finish. The ideal professional fit is collaborative, proactive, analytical, a strategic thinker, and effective influencer. You’ll need exceptional verbal and written communications, plus an ability to develop data-driven strategies and execute a thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing program. Exceptional project management skills are critical for success in this role, and experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge and Luminate Online tools are preferred, but not required. You will ultimately be responsible for the success of the Foundation’s email program. The right person for this role will have at least 3 years of experience in email marketing with a strong technical knowledge in campaign production and execution.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Sr Specialist develops and implements all aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Sr Specialist may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Provides leadership and/or oversight in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.