This position will provide scheduling navigator services aiding families and referring providers in coordinating appointments. The position works with systems, physicians and team members to appropriately schedule complex services across all divisions. The position will schedule for complex appointments, including but not limited to: inpatient discharge, urgent appointment requests from referring providers, and multidisciplinary appointments.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides scheduling navigator services aiding families and referring providers in coordinating complex appointments.
- Coordinates the scheduling of appointments and works with departments while simultaneously synchronizing services with families.
- Facilitates the timely completion of scheduling requests from referring providers.
- Works closely with clinical divisions and team members to coordinate appointments.
- Maintains tracking logs as requested.
- Answers telephones in a timely and professional manner.
- Schedules patient appointments, cancel appointments and/or reschedules as necessary, and corrects or modifies discrepancies in scheduling.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.