Posting Note: Are you a multimedia specialist with a particular skillset in capturing and editing compelling videos? Have what it takes to take engaging photos, weave them into websites and video and combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics, video clips and music? We are seeking a creative and team-oriented multimedia specialist to join the growing Marketing and Communications Team within the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation. The specialist’s role will entail all facets of video production, including working with donors, patient families and healthcare workers and staff to interview and capture video and photographs as part of how we tell their stories to advance our philanthropic mission. The person in this role will be responsible for managing equipment, digital assets, creating storyboards and working within our creative services to draft scripts and text to accompany videos and multimedia elements for the website, email and social channels. Other responsibilities include updating and testing webpages and other digital channels for multimedia asset implementation, working with freelance vendors who provide creative services, helping to manage content planners and maintain cloud-based production schedules and task managers, and working as part of the team to support the Foundation’s brand strategy, events and campaigns. Looking for a self-starter whose positive can-do attitude allows for them to be successful in a virtual environment while visiting sites and locations to capture video and photos, while being a part of a dynamic team whose focus in on high-quality materials that get results.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Specialist I will assist in the development and implementation of many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist I may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.