Under general supervision of the Director of IT Security, the Enterprise Security Architect is responsible for assessing, architecting and implementing key technologies to ensure secure and operational reliability. The Architect is a leader in strategy and innovation in the evaluation of existing computer systems, technologies and the development of strategic solutions to solve the information security challenges facing the Hospital. The Architect focuses on a service oriented architecture style to lead enterprise wide design, research, testing and evaluation of new and existing technologies. The Architect strives to improve and enhance Enterprise Systems confidentiality, integrity and availability. The Architect collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure that technology decisions and designs align with the overall Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides deep expertise around information security industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, Critical Infrastructure, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to ensure the secure implementation of key business strategies.
- Knowledge of Security Planning
- Knowledge of Security Strategy
- Knowledge of Security Design
- Understands Access control technologies
- Understands Networking technologies
- Understands Server technologies
- Understands Desktop technologies
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
Communicates technical concepts and solutions within IT and with other non-IT team.
- Security Awareness training
- Understands Presentation preparations
Directs the overall strategy for architecture and process improvements for the Enterprise Security Services Platform.
- Understands Systems Architecture
- Understands Systems Design
- Understands Systems Strategy
- Plans the integration of all security components for the information technology infrastructure with networks, servers, storage, desktops.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.