Posting Note: We are looking for a creative, talented and effective Content Writer to join our team to enrich the quality of our website, email, social, collateral and marketing copy. The person will deliver high quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract donors and boost brand awareness. As an integral member of the Marketing and Communications team within the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, responsibilities will include conducting research, interviewing patient families, individual donors and corporate partners, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading, providing support for strategic marketing and communications plans for campaigns and events, and more. Seeking someone with a keen eye for detail, a positive can-do attitude, and team player. If you are an experienced content and copy writer with a portfolio of published articles, can work independently and as part of a team, and are adept at working within content management systems in a fast passed environment, we encourage you to apply. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to be a part of a dynamic and special organization whose philanthropic mission is to support our community’s children’s hospital.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, the Sr Specialist develops and implements all aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Sr Specialist may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Provides leadership and/or oversight in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.