This position is responsible for front-line direction of the Remote Endpoint Operations team monitoring the support requests made to IT and the timely completion of all requests. For Remote Endpoint Operations, this position oversees the support and customer service for installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading of all PC hardware, equipment and software to ensure optimal workstation performance. This individual will provide supervision of technical staff to ensure customer expectations are met and directs support to troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance when required.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides direct supervision for Endpoint Operations
- Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude and motivating learning.
- Provides thorough orientation and ongoing training for all employees.
- Performs routine supervisory duties of hiring, evaluating and managing employee behavior through disciplinary action when needed.
- Manages staff schedules for the coverage of all remote clinic locations.
- Serves as the technical and communications liaison to and from executive management and office key users for initiatives, needs assessments, etc. In cooperation with PCH IT, local clinical staff and key users, provides strategic and disaster recovery/business continuity planning to clinics and staff at multiple remote locations.
Manages the ticketing queues
- Monitors all incoming tickets for appropriateness and adjusts as needed.
- Assigns critical tickets as they arrive to assure completion.
- Monitors ticketing response of each team.
- Provides excellent customer service by seeking to understand and meet customer needs and expectations through communication, cooperation, and collaboration. Responds to employee service requests in a timely fashion. Participates in on-call coverage and implementation support as required for project implementations and production systems and end-user support
Establishes and improves on the processes impacting the customer experience of IT
- Works with other IT teams to identify areas where the customer experience can be improved.
- Develops, monitors and adjusts processes for improved customer service.
- Assist with development of procedures/guidelines for the delivery of customer service in IT.
- Work toward the development and integration of formalized Problem Management system.
- Plans, implements, and maintains PC software and hardware enhancements as well as printer and fax maintenance, repair and replacement. Sets up, configures, and installs all endpoint related workstations and peripherals. Installs and customizes PC software. Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation
Establishes and maintains technology resources for IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, Peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software). Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN/WAN/WLAN, and PC equipment.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.