Posting Note: This position is entry level.
The Project Manager I - Construction is responsible for project management of all Phoenix Children`s Hospital (PCH) construction and master strategic plans set forth by the PCH Board of Directors at all PCH facility locations. This position coordinates and oversees internal and external staff, vendors and suppliers to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Advises the Executives and other team members of project status on a regular basis.
- Assists in capital project budgeting development.
Assists in functional space planning.
- Coordinates and implements PCH Furniture Management process
- Determines the impact of proposed changes on current scope, schedule, and cost of construction.
- Establishes work plans; communicates construction plans to staff, directors, user groups, designers, and contractors.
Works with clients, departments, user groups, designers, and contractors.
- In all areas of functional programming and fit-test processes.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.