This position manages the Enterprise Infrastructure Systems team and is responsible for the design, planning, implementation and administration of all Infrastructure systems. Responsibilities include network, telecom, server, endpoint and storage technology platforms, including but not limited to, VMware ESX, Windows Server/Desktop OS, Microsoft Clusters, Citrix XenApp, VDI (VMWare View) Active Directory, Exchange Server, other OS platforms (Linux/AIX), Dell Blade Servers and SAN/NAS devices.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Oversees daily operations of the Enterprise Infrastructure team. Develops long and short-term infrastructure strategies and oversees implementation via direct reports to this position. Researches, creates, and implements various cost saving measures for the organization.
- Works collaboratively with Information Technology Services, clinical, ancillary, and business teams to coordinate the analysis, development, implementation, evaluation, enhancement, and maintenance of the Hospitals Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Facilitates the professional growth of staff by accurately assessing learning needs, styles, and barriers to learning and coordinating learning opportunities in conjunction with education staff.
- Provides excellent customer service by seeking to understand and meet customer needs and expectations through communication, cooperation, and collaboration. Responds to employee service requests in a timely fashion.
- Develops implements and maintains policies and procedures for data center and endpoint infrastructure support.
- Keeps up-to-date of current trends in health care information technology improvements.
- Assesses infrastructure requirements, evaluates alternatives, and makes recommendations of hardware and software to solve problems and improve efficiency.
- Participates in on-call coverage and implementation support as required for project implementations and production systems and end-user support.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.