This position is responsible for leading the deployment, implementation, training and maintenance of all IT security practices operated at PCH. These responsibilities include the definition of key IT security policies and procedures, monitoring of compliance to those procedures and education to all PCH staff of the need to mitigate information security risks. It is expected that all IT Directors take a role in the overall direction of the division and make regular and valuable contributions to the overall operation of the division.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Reviews the IT security impact of any new systems purchased or implemented.
- Educates and trains all staff on the mitigation of information security risks.
- Directs the implementation of security policies and practices within IT.
- Leads in the development of business integrity, disaster recovery, business continuity planning policies and procedures within PCH.
- Directs the review and analysis and information security compliance at PCH.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.