This position is responsible for the effective and efficient operation and coordination of the medical student programs at Phoenix Children`s Hospital.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Acts as a liaison between the medical students, medical schools and Medical Student Program Directors at Phoenix Children`s Hospital. Assists in the approval of senior student electives and pediatric clerkships.
- Credentials all incoming medical students including maintenance and tracking of all required documentation.
- Conducts orientation for all medical students rotating through Phoenix Children`s Hospital.
- Monitors distribution and timely completion of all student evaluations.
- Responsible for creating the student lecture schedule, coordinating speakers, scheduling room reservations, and setup.
- Gathers and summarizes data, and prepares reports as needed.
- Provides administrative support to all Medical Student Program Manager and Director of Medical Education as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.