The Manager, Revenue Analytics provides management support to teams of data analysts, enabling effective maintenance of contract, payer, and network data, reimbursement modeling, trend analysis, financial proposal development, contract term optimization, risk analysis and payer financial performance audits in a dynamic environment. Responsible for the direction and oversight of analytics and reporting to support managed care contracting, financial, revenue cycle, and PCCN. Oversees and/or participates in multiple cross-collaborative project teams. Leads the Data and Analytics team to deliver consistent, high quality outcomes and results within expected timeframes. The Manager provides crucial insight into contract performance and revenue recognition through analyses of utilization and quality data and review of performance benchmarking.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Managed Care Analytics Support
- Oversees analytical team in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of managed care for a variety of contracting methodologies, which may include fee for service, value-based, shared savings, and risk-based contracting. Ensures projects are completed in accordance with deliverable deadlines.
Population Health Management Support
- Oversees analytical team in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of clinical, operational and quality analytics and reporting of utilization and health costs related to care management, value-based, pay for performance, and shared savings/risk-based contracts. Ensures consistent and timely delivery of internal and external reports.
Revenue Cycle Analytics Support
- Oversees analytical team in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of revenue cycle processes and initiatives. Develops payer scorecards & dashboards showing high level results and trends. Provides direct skills and lead a team of analysts in developing and preparing a consistent set of reports/dashboards for leadership that reflect established performance standards and metrics. Develops and executes internal contract performance reporting using internal data sets and payer supplied data. Manages integration and communication between data analytics and Revenue Cycle teams.
Data and Analytics Quality
- Ensure consistency of approach related to analysis techniques, key findings, and the developments of recommendations/opportunities by analytics teams. Ensure analytics teams maintain full compliance with internal and external guidance and regulations, including applicable policies and codes. Actively participates in data quality assurance across multiple platforms, engaging stakeholders in continuous improvement of available data. Collaborate with IT and business units to advance the enterprises reporting capabilities and improve accuracy and availability of data.
- Contributes to analytical activities to provide senior leadership with timely information and tools for strategic decision making and planning, health care utilization and costs, reimbursement projects and issues, population health and clinical outcomes, trends and forecasting, data and informatics needs.
- Hire, train, manage, mentor and develop a high performing team that effectively implements contract strategy that is integrated and aligned with enterprise goals. Develops staff to enhance technical skills and expand knowledge of systems, methods, practices, and procedural guidelines. Initiates projects and oversees day-to-day activities involving multiple internal and external team members as needed. Contribute to a learning and growth culture.
Relationships and Communication
- Maintain positive working relationships with and provide reporting & analytical support to business units and support cross-functional projects as needed. Participate in payer discussions and effectively represent subject expertise. Leads an effective communication strategy of data and analytics to internal and external stakeholders. Provides effective and timely communication on workload prioritization and progress to all appropriate parties.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.