This position will work with the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) to develop and produce pro forma business plans for strategic initiatives of Phoenix Children`s Hospital. This individual will also assist and/or coordinate on all pro forma development within the FP&A department. The Sr Strategic Financial Analyst will also assist with the long range financial forecast for the organization. Thorough knowledge and demonstrated skills in financial management within hospitals and/or healthcare delivery systems required. Must have operational experience in financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and planning, financial modeling, analysis of complex business and financial scenarios, productivity monitoring, and revenue reimbursement. The incumbent must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and strong customer service skills. Excellent organizational, project management and leadership skills are essential, with a demonstrated track record in effectively developing, interfacing and maintaining collaborative relationships with healthcare/operating entity leadership, executives, physicians and other key business partners.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Coordinates with Executive Leadership, Strategy, Finance and Clinical Operations to develop and build out Financial Pro Formas for strategic joint ventures and internal growth initiatives of the hospital and employed physician group.
- Coordination and oversight of pro forma development produced by the Financial Planning and Analysis department.
- Works directly with the Long Range Forecast team to incorporate all pro forma and financial planning impacts into the Forecasting system to provide timely and accurate projections of the Income Statement, Cash Flows and Balance Sheet.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and operating forecasts.
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources and assists with operationalizing Pro Forma financials into the operating budget.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.