Position supports Physician recruitment to support the strategic growth initiatives of PCH. This position requires critical and independent thinking skills to ensure an excellent candidate experience from start to finish. Includes pre-boarding, new hire processing, A/P processing, travel arrangements and processing of candidate's reimbursements in accordance with PCH and regulatory guidelines, coordination of complex site visit itineraries with multiple C-suite executives, maintaining candidate activity and status updates in system, and coordinating onboarding functions which may include credentialing process. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of PCH with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors. Strong professional presence and ability to speak comfortably with all levels of employees.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Interview Itinerary Development/Management
- Develops complex site visit itineraries and coordinates the participation across the PCH facility C-suites and regional leaders using diplomacy and tact as well as independent judgment. Responsible for coordinating exceptional site tours to incoming candidates.
Manages Candidate Data
- Coordinates with the assigned recruiter(s) to maintain accurate open recruitment profiles. Inputs accurate applicant/candidate data reflecting the current status of candidate activity, C.V., candidate communication and other relevant information into the database.
Manages Pre-boarding activities
- Manages the pre-boarding process which may include offer letters/agreements and credentialing tracking. Facilitates integration of information across all parties related to the pre-boarding of the candidate system-wide. Engages appropriate stakeholders on the status of process credentialing and position acceptance, ensuring all parties are aware of status and associated responsibilities. Assists in updating applicant tracking program and in-house job board postings to ensure continual accuracy and availability of information.
Manages Candidate Expense Reimbursement
- Manages candidate expenses and accurately submits for reimbursement of those expenses with support documentation to ensure compliance with PCH policy and regulatory guidelines. Maintains expense tracking for candidate travel which may include expenses such as relocation, house hunting costs and national/local transportation costs.
Systems Management and Process Improvement
- Monitors the data and systems evaluating ease of access, areas for improvement, accuracy of the information, ease of reporting and process flow. Collaborates with others to develop and implement enhancements.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.