The Executive Assistant provides advanced-level administrative support and organization to executive(s) at the Vice President level and ensures the efficient and effective provision of data and information. This position organizes schedules, manages deadlines, pays close attention to details and exhibits professional customer service skills to internal and external visitors. This position reports to a Vice President or Institute Medical Director.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Anticipates problems, critical issues and/or opportunities and acts accordingly.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of meetings, initiates and responds to requests for scheduled time, maintains current and accurate calendars to ensure efficient scheduling, minimizes conflicts and ensures deliverables.
- Ensures Executive is prepared for appointments by anticipating and gathering necessary materials for each meeting, including meeting agenda.
- Handles sensitive information and confidential business matters with a high degree of discretion.
- Plans, creates and coordinates executive-level communications and presentations by utilizing advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prepares agendas, assembles and organizes materials, performs necessary follow-up actions, initiates reminders and records/transcribes minutes of meetings and/or presentations to various internal and external audiences, committees and Boards to ensure the thorough preparation, organization and documentation of activities and outcomes.
- Provides suggestions for new methods of working for improved effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides support to other staff, as needed; works effectively in a team environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.