Posting Note: This position has the potential to be a Senior Marketing Manager position if the candidate has greater than 10 years' experience.
The Brand manager is responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers. These professionals continuously monitor marketing trends, keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace and look for opportunities to further their brands. They also regularly meet with appropriate personnel associated with the brand to ensure they maintain a strong day-to-day business understanding of their current and future business objectives. Working under the direction of the Director of PCH Brands, brand managers serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for their particular brand. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for particular brands or products
- Meet at least monthly with the key stakeholders for the brand
- Provide transparent, complete and detailed plans for activities on each brand
- Take a lead role in suggesting, designing and executing brand strategies
Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a brand campaign
- With other brand managers, the Director of PCH Brands and brand stakeholders develop campaigns and initiatives that support and develop the brand in line with agreed upon goals
- Supervise and author brand content
- Manage marketing partners such as PCH internal content team, advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
- Implement the insights provided by the marketing analytics function to modify, update, and create new initiatives targeted at improving brand penetration and reach
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.