This position provides general oversight for assigned area to ensure daily technical operations achieve and comply with established operating budget, quality control, inventory management, and regulatory standards for the Cardiac Cath Lab area.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- This position receives supervision of work activities from the Manager.
- Attends and facilitates meetings and special assignments that relate to this position and service such as departmental leadership meetings, department staff meetings, and quality assurance.
- Supervises all aspects of Cath Lab Procedures.
- Maintains the continuing education required for this position.
- Coordinates staff development through training, orientation, and educates new employees to the Cath Lab area.
- Oversees licensure requirements of team members and assists with staff evaluations.
- Oversees key processes that ensure the timeliness of order response, exam completion, and results reporting.
- Coordinates activities of technical staff to maintain integrity and efficiency of the Radiology Information System.
- Performs clinical work as dictated by patient volumes and staffing levels.
- Assists with developing and updating policies, standards, and exam protocols.
- Provides fiscal oversight in the budget of supplies, ordering, and inventories.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.