Posting Note: The Social Media Specialist role is key to the success of online fundraising, reaching revenue and other targeted goals, and integrating social media marketing into all major campaigns, events and awareness building for Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation. As an experienced social media marketer, you are responsible for creating and driving content across social media channels, and other digital channels supporting the work of Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation. Strong writer with an eye for images that spark social media following. This position requires a keen understanding of the most effective content format and strategies for a variety of social and web channels. Must be experienced at designing and writing effective content and using the tools involved to own execution from start to finish. Positions demands strong cross team collaboration, excellent communications skills and producing work that is consistently high quality and timely. Must be driven by the fact that our work helps save the lives of children at Phoenix Children’s every day.
Working in close collaboration with leadership, Specialist II will develop and implement many aspects of multiple programs that align with hospital’s mission and support the Foundation’s goals. Working independently, the Specialist II may be in charge of overseeing program/project execution that could include staffing, volunteers, budget and fundraising goals from start to finish. This position may also be responsible for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community. Position may have direct and/or indirect oversight of lower-level staff members and/or volunteers.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage Budgets: Creates and analyzes budgets for each program in order to minimize unnecessary expenditures, including complex budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Allocate Resources: Allocates a specific amount of resources for each program while avoiding the depletion of resources as well as the degradation of quality.
- Program Development: Assists in the development of fully-fledged programs complete with policies, procedures and techniques.
- Staff Oversight: Responsible for training, assisting and collaborating with staff members who are involved in one or more programs. Indirect and/or direct supervision must facilitate communication, aid organization, coordinate objectives and ensure that standards are met.
- Process Documentation: Manages the tracking of deliverables, monitoring progress and translating data towards future growth projections.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.