This position provides project management for Foundation operational initiatives. The position requires organizational, business and financial savvy to consistently facilitate successful outcomes of complex strategic initiatives and/or projects. The demands resourcefulness and the ability to manage ambiguity in order to drive results and ensure accountability. This position requires understanding of project management in order to advance the goals of Phoenix Children`s Hospital and its affiliates.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides coordination of project intake, definition of scope and kick-off
- Works with project stakeholders to define the scope of the program or project.
- Creates a comprehensive project charter to outline the details of the program or project for campaigns, media platforms, and complex projects with multiple stakeholders..
- Leads the sponsorship team to define clear roles and outline accountability expectations for all stakeholders.
- Keeps the sponsorship team moving through intake toward kick-off.
Maintains comprehensive documentation of all projects throughout the project cycle
- Monitors and updates all project regularly.
- Creates or monitors all project communications from the project owners to assure that all regular updates occur.
- Assists the Project Owner with project communication and/or timeline reminders for major project initiatives.
- Tracks all issues during project implementation to assure that the project is completed within scope, budget and on-time.
- Provides guidance to all participants to assure that regular meetings and routine communications are occurring.
Manages projects in coordination with the project team
- Defines scope, plan, budget and schedule within the Charter and then leads the team through successful implementation.
- Assures all project team members complete their assigned duties and/or escalates when additional direction is needed.
- Schedules and documents regular meetings with the project team to ensure the project is tracking appropriately.
- Tracks all issues and the individuals and steps needed for successful mitigation.
- Ensures all team members follow through on all commitments.
Consistently demonstrates initiative and accountability
- Works independently with a clear sense of ownership to manage projects with minimum guidance.
- Identifies and communicates any project risks and seeks assistance to develop mitigation plans.
- Works in cooperation with all project participants to assure that all are accountable for their individual task completion.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.