1. Neuropsychologist shall provide patient care services as assigned by the chief of the division. a. Provides direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. b. Provides subspecialty consultations and follow-up. c. Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services/procedures. d. Assists the chief with the administration and provision of appropriate attending on-call coverage of emergencies.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provide direct patient care services
- Provide neuropsychological diagnostic and therapeutic services/procedures in the ambulatory and inpatient setting.
Support the medical education programs and activities of the division
- Provide direction supervision of psychological and neuropsychological for medical students, residents, fellows and allied health care professionals for the delivery of inpatient and outpatient services
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.