This position is responsible for the successful operation of all clinical aspects of the Information Technology Department. Along with the other IT Vice Presidents, it directs and manages the day-to-day aspects of IT and sets strategic direction for the future. This position deputizes for the CIO when not available and serves as the director of clinical areas of IT at the CIOs discretion.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Directs all aspects of the clinical operations of Information Technology.
- Takes a key leadership role in all aspects of Information Technology.
- Represents IT within all areas of PCH
- Takes full accountability for successful selections, implementations, upgrades and maintenance of clinical IT systems
- Deputizes for the CIO as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.