This position is responsible for the intake, kick-off and ongoing implementation and management of all IT projects as assigned. This position requires a great deal of interpersonal work with individuals across the organization.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Provides support for project intake, definition and kick-off
- Works with project stakeholders to help define the scope of a project.
- Helps create a comprehensive Project Charter to outline the details of the project.
- Keeps project sponsorship team moving through the intake process toward the approval process from the ITSC.
- Holds project kick-off to outline the project plan and/or transition to the Project Owner for project completion.
Maintains comprehensive documentation of all projects throughout the project cycle
- Monitors and updates all projects in the project management system.
- Creates or monitors all project communications from the project owners to assure that regular updates occur.
- Tracks all issues during project implementation to assure that project is completed within scope and on time.
Manages high complexity projects in coordination with the project team
- Defines project scope, budget, and schedule within the Project Charter.
- Schedules and documents regular meetings with the project team to ensure that project tracks on time and within scope and budget.
- Tracks issues to ensure resolution within the project timeline.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.