Performs activities related to the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence reporting. Gathers reporting requirements and provides recommendations. Working closely with IT project teams, supplies data to support new organizational initiatives.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Creates new reports using enterprise data warehouse and other systems
- Works with requesting stakeholders to understand and validate business needs
- Creates reports in SQL Server Reporting Services/Power BI Report Server
- Tests reports and works with stakeholders to refine content and presentation of data
Fulfills data requests for IT Projects and other strategic objectives
- Works closely with IT Leadership, Project Manager and project team to analyze data needs for projects, and make recommendations in order to meet the identified needs
- Creates reports and provides data specific to new projects and initiatives
- Creates automated data extracts to integrate current PCH systems with new applications and vendors
Troubleshoots issues with existing SQL Server Reporting Services reports, and updates as needed
- Works closely with end users and other internal customers to define reporting needs.
- Troubleshoots, and corrects issues using the help desk ticketing system
- Researches, plans and makes recommendations to meet business requirements
- Works with stakeholders and subject matter experts to test and validate deliverables
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.