Department: BNI Research
Posting #: 445924
Date Posted: 4/1/2019
Employee Type: Regular
This position is a mid-level investigator who can initiate and support the development and implementation of multiple innovative research studies.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assist BNI Investigators in literature search, compilation of preliminary data and writing of grant proposals for submission to extramural agencies.
- Analyze neuroimaging data and contribute to clinical and research database development.
- Lead and/or assist in preparation of manuscripts for journals and presentations in scientific conferences that emanate from research conducted at BNI.
- Collaborate with other divisions (Neuroradiology, Neuro Critical Care, Epilepsy etc) on common grants and projects as well as with external Investigators in interdisciplinary, inter-institutional research projects (including mentoring students and assist BNI residents and fellows)
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.