Phoenix Childrens Hospital is seeking an astounding Lead Multimedia Designer who will coordinate resources in an effort to design digital and print creative solutions with target audiences and objectives in mind. The Lead Multimedia Designer will meet with stakeholders, internal departments, and outsourced vendors to discuss and establish project objectives while developing and realizing the vision of the campaign. From the initial planning stages through the finished campaign presentation the Lead Multimedia Designer should showcase exceptional abilities in design, multitasking, time management, software and presentation. Our Lead Multimedia Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing design solutions for meeting marketing strategies. Specialized knowledge in methods and techniques of graphic design, animation, video and executive interaction skills is required. Our Lead Multimedia Designer demonstrates a mastery in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration, animation, video, verbal and written communication is a must. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering design excellence on tight deadlines.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Responsible for multimedia design creation and coordination to support the marketing of all events, campaigns and overall mission of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
- a. Multimedia design to include but not limited to: design assets in support of integrated marketing plans for campaigns, events, print advertising, brochures, rack cards, print & email invitations, signage, banners, digital ads, web banners, website visual content, animation and social media
- b. Delivers high-quality work, meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a smile, reports progress in an organized manner, and is adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- c. Ensures all internally produced work adheres to brand standards
- d. Will supervise vendors and projects
- e. Participates with marketing leadership in brand development and creative brief meetings with stakeholders
Creates and manages inventory of creative services assets
- Assist in maintaining library of design assets.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.