Posting Note: This is a part-time position. Every Saturday & Sunday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
This position will provide religious/spiritual interventions and assistance to patients and families in accordance with their specific needs as well as coordinate services and ritualistic ceremonies as requested.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assesses the religious/spiritual needs of families.
Understands various religious beliefs and practices in order to provide care that supports diversity.
- Provides quality spiritual services.
- Establishes rapport quickly and effectively with patients/families in order to meet specific individualized spiritual needs.
- Invested in expanding spiritual programs for patients and families.
- Works to maintain positive working relationships with families, employees, and community representatives.
Documents pertinent information concisely and thoroughly and within hospital standards for documentation.
- Documents pertinent information concisely and thoroughly and within hospital standards for documentation.
- Provides reports and data as requested for quality.
- Maintains professional competency through regular participation in a variety of educational programs, in-services, and seminars, to ensure ongoing awareness and understanding of most current trends, methods, and issues related to spiritual interventions.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.