Posting Note: Please note: Non-Profit donor relations experience needed.
The Donor Relations Coordinator is responsible for the design, implementation and coordination of an institution-wide comprehensive donor relations and stewardship system that appropriately and consistently promotes interaction with and recognition of donors at all levels. In addition, the position must sustain positive and mutually-rewarding relations between the Hospital and its donors to yield long-term support of its mission and partner with development team to determine the best strategies for effective stewardship of donors using a multi-media platform.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Devoted to the technical production and publishing of electronic content, assisting with the integrated, multi-media approach of communicating impact and gratitude to donors and stakeholders. Electronic content includes but is not limited to, digital recognition, video production and web-based communications. Works closely with development officers and Foundation departments to ensure digital stewardship and recognition consistently occurs and is an integrated part of individual stewardship plans. Creates and manages programming for the digital donor wall, including ongoing list-reviews to ensure accurate donor information is recognized in a timely manner.
Manages all donor recognition and Foundation signage on the Phoenix Children's Hospital campus and satellite locations. Coordinates requests from development officers for naming opportunity materials (space descriptions, floor plans renderings, and photographs, etc.) for donor proposals and printed/online materials; tracking process for the entire Hospital space inventory; development and installation of all new signage, including recognition donor walls, recognition displays, namings; named spaces that are impacted by moves/changes/renovations; collaboration with hospital staff including Facilities, PDC, and IT, department leaders and business managers, as well as with vendors on matters relating to space and signage.
- Develops and assesses policies and procedures across the Foundation and Hospital that are essential for a comprehensive donor relations program.
- Designs, documents, and implements a systematic and integrated donor relations plan that encompasses impact reports, donor recognition materials, donor recognition installations, and building naming dedications. Proactively supports the stewardship responsibilities of the development staff by working with them to establish and coordinate individualized recognition plans that convey gratitude and impact.
- Recommends and facilitates publicity of major gifts and donors with departments of Communications and Digital Philanthropy. Advises on and facilitates the recognition of donors in both print and web-based publications including annual report and impact reports. Manages the production of donor roll, determines the report recipients, and facilitate mailings.
- Establishes and manages donor communications tracking system to monitor mailing lists, acknowledgements, recognition, print and digital communications to ensure effective and meaningful interactions occur with donors. Coordinates and monitors the Foundations recognition entities to ensure internal policies and procedures are respected.
- Serves as a primary hospital contact for the most significant donors, helping to resolve problems, questions, and concerns.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.