Posting Note: Please note: Healthcare experience preferred
The Director of Marketing supports the strategic planning process around brand development and ongoing strategic growth and brand initiatives for the health system. Partners with physicians, hospital leadership, and community leaders to identify key drivers of and opportunities for growth initiatives for improved revenue and increased market share. Provides support to ensure the effective execution of tactical marketing plans in support of brand, service line, and care delivery system initiatives. Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of tactical marketing plans, monitors progress and achievement of objectives, and identifies corrective actions as indicated. Has over site of marketing strategists, digital marketing, and creative services. Provides leadership with decision support needed to make informed strategic decisions, and will work collaboratively with the Director of Communications to ensure that marketing strategy goals and communication strategy goals are aligned. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing, Communications and PR.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Utilizes all available database tools to contribute current and relevant market intelligence to the appropriate individuals.
- Formulates action plans based upon the market intelligence and works with others within to execute these marketing/communications plans and will ensure the appropriate marketing and communications tactics, calls to action and measures of success are included.
- Manages directly the hiring, development, and performance management activities for staff of the department.
- Participates in meetings and on committees, as well as educational opportunities, to continually improve personal performance and overall Phoenix Children's service excellence.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.