The Compensation Consultant assists in the development, communication, and implementation of compensation programs and associated policies to meet the changing needs of the organization in relation to current economic trends. This position provides analysis of competitive compensation practices, develops auditing reports, determines effectiveness of compensation practices and recommends and develops strategies to support organizational goals.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides analytical data related to costing of programs and data modeling.
- Manages job descriptions through the eRequest system by ensuring that content is relevant and appropriate, including minimum qualifications; that jobs are graded accurately within the PCH hierarchy and external market; that titles and job codes are consistent with the PCH identification standard and that FLSA status is in compliance. Works collaboratively with leaders and HR Divisional Directors to develop new descriptions and/or revise existing ones.
- Participates in salary surveys, interprets results and performs analysis; assists in developing salary structures that are market-competitive and internally equitable.
- Provides interpretation regarding current Compensation pay practices and policies; provides input into the development and implementation of compensation policies and pay practices.
- Manages and maintains confidential employee and Compensation information and data without exception.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.