This position assists the IT Security team within the Information Technology organization with cyber security activities, analysis and coordination. The IT Security team is a key part of Phoenix Childrens Hospitals program to secure its information assets, services, and the products that depend on them, building trust with customers and stakeholders and protecting the privacy of PCHs patients and employees.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Participates in security tool implementation, integration, and performance evaluation.
- Reviews security tool outputs, alerts, alarms, and reports.
- Conducts security log and event analysis.
- Analyzes system events, security alerts, network activity, and evaluates detection mechanisms.
- Participates in cyber security activities, communication, and coordination across the Enterprise.
- Works with the various teams to gather, evaluate, analyze, and report on metrics to ensure performance of security service delivery and identify trends.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.