Posting Note: Please note: Healthcare experience preferred
The Digital Communications Specialist's role is to support and optimize Phoenix Children's Digital Communications programs. Duties for the Digital Communications Specialist will include the creation, execution and tracking of digital communications campaigns for social media and web search optimization. Day to day tasks could include sourcing images and artwork, creating content, creating digital communications assets, and handling general digital communication activities. In this position, creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving PCHs digital narrative, enhancing the organization's image, managing the organizations' online reputation and improving digital communications with key stakeholders, and supporting brand engagement through effective campaigns. Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be an excellent writer and communicator. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Communications Specialist should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Supports communications, public relations and brand initiatives for PCH through expertise with digital channels.
- Develops and sources content for digital platforms.
- Researches market trends and industry best practices.
- Optimizes paid and organic search.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.