Posting Note: #PCHCB
The Administrative Assistant - Donor Relations works with the Donor Relations team on a variety of tasks to ensure smooth running of the department’s daily function and plays a critical role in facilitating the donor development cycle. Works independently in a fast paced environment, balances and prioritizes multiple tasks with minimal oversight, and meets deadlines. Must remain flexible with responsibilities, possess great people skills, be a team player, and display a professional and poised attitude and demeanor. This job receives supervision of completed objectives and goals from the Director of Donor Relations . This position does not supervise any other position.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Assists in tracking and updating annual operational budget. Prepares, codes and tracks requests for payments to ensure proper accounting of funds in accordance with budget. Maintains inventory levels of standard office supplies and materials, initiating requests, as appropriate.
- Ensure consistent inventory of donor gift items, maintain relationships with relevant vendors, and serve as the Foundation's main point of contact for obtaining special gifts for major donors (including, but not limited to, framing, flower and food delivery, and other items).
Implements and oversees project management system for all ongoing Foundation Donor Relations requests and projects.
- Communicates, updates and timelines to Foundation staff.
Composes correspondence and independently generates other multi-media communications, including, but not limited to e-mails, invitations, newsletters, reports, mailings, flyers and brochures through effective use of appropriate software application and/or media.
- Assists with obtaining patient photos and consents, video content, clinical interviews and impact stories for Donor Relations materials.
- Coordinates hospital activities and inquiries with internal departments, such as Child Life, Volunteer Services and Food Services to include requests for patient involvement, check presentations, Donor Days, Magic Makers, tours, bear deliveries, donation acceptance, storage and support activities for other Foundation departments.
Assists members of the Donor Relations team with administrative responsibilities. Coordinates and organizes office work flow and communications, including phone management, e-mail correspondence, drafting correspondence, proofreading documents, executing mail merges and organizing documentation in our electronic filing system (shared drive and PaperSave).
- Adds Friends of the Foundation (FOF) to the admitting system, updating and maintaining the FOF list, scheduling assistance.
- Grateful Families support for inpatient/outpatient tracking, inquiries, mailings, scheduling training, analytics, etc. depending on the scope and location of the program.
- Compiles and updates tour guidelines, visitor guidelines, etc.
- Posts videos, articles, communications to RE accounts.
- Maintains photo files, video content, media collateral and updates media information files.
- Coordinates stewardship analytics/reporting and Raiser’s Edge.
- Maintains the stewardship project status log and schedules.
- Organizes impact reporting schedules and content receipt.
- Coordinates Thank you calls and handwritten notes.
- Assist with special projects pertaining to donor walls and site-specific naming recognition, i.e. plaques.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads content for letters, media submissions, social media posts and other correspondence and collateral.
Represents the Foundation and PCH on-campus, at events and external functions as needed.
- Assists with donor event planning, communication and execution. Coordinates and assists with donor recognition events and presentations. Provides tours and bedside deliveries as needed.
- Prepares agendas and minutes of a variety of meetings, creates and maintains current calendar of meetings and notifies participants of changes to ensure timely communication.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.