The Sr Provider Compensation Analyst provides general compensation support and assistance to internal partners and organizational leaders. This position is responsible for the overall coordination of provider compensation, including compensation reviews, Schedule B updates, incentive calculations and reporting.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Coordination of processes for annual provider compensation reviews and changes, to insure systems, reporting, policies and procedures are in place.
- Serves as a key liaison to senior leadership and other management and operational personnel regarding the provider compensation program.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel, Access, and reporting tools to review and analyze production data to ensure accurate provider reporting and respond to provider and management inquiries.
- Prepares and calculates annual provider incentive programs and payouts.
- Updates compensation formulas and/or develops compensation formulas and modeling based on management direction.
- Prepares and submits annual compensation survey data to national survey vendors; reviews survey results and prepare summaries of that data to meet current compensation formula and management needs.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget related to provider compensation by preparing schedules and analyzing data for reasonability compared to current expenses and known changes.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.