Performs activities related to the transplant database(s) maintenance, interface support, workflow analysis, vendor communication and report writing. Acts as a liaison between the clinical teams within transplant, transplant administration, information technology and the involved vendors.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Keeps commitments
- Participates in implementation projects by completing all assigned project tasks
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal responsibilities
- Communicates progress
- Escalates when necessary
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement initiatives
- Takes direction, works well individually and within a team
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
Consistently produces quality work product that is accurate, complete and detailed
- Plans and manages all transplant related clinical systems projects
- Performs ongoing transplant work flow analysis and clinical systems adaptation
- Develops, monitors and enforces adherence to transplant data quality standards
- Develops, tests and implements all transplant-related application customization and custom reports
- Provides clinical application user training and technical support
- Serves as primary liaison between transplant clinical staff, transplant administration, information technology staff and vendors
Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents the transplant program positively to other parts of the organization
- Is open to new ideas
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with clinical staff, leadership and vendor
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.