- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Responsible for graphic creation to support the marketing of all events, campaigns and overall mission of Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation.
- Graphic design to include, but not limited to: all design assets in support of integrated marketing plans for major fundraising campaigns and events; print advertising, fundraising sponsor packets, brochures, rack cards, print & email invitations, event signage, banners, digital ads and banners, website visual content.
- Delivers high quality work, meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment, reports progress in an organized manner, and is adept at project managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensures all internally produced work adheres to brand standards.
- May supervise vendors and projects.
Lead designer for visual identity development in new brand creation projects
- Leads visual identity creation of new brand projects and proficient at developing style guides.
- Participates with marketing leadership in brand development and creative brief meetings with all stakeholders.
- Ensures new work not only supports but enhances the relevance and strength of the overall Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation brand.
Creates and manages inventory of creative services assets
- Develop and maintain library for design assets.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.