The Senior Graphic Designer - Foundation is a Pro at bringing brands to life through graphic design. The primary responsibility of this position is Graphic Design, working closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications to develop, implement and maintain the brands of Phoenix Childrens Hospital. This position requires a creative individual with a depth of experience capturing the vision & messaging for brands, campaigns, and events, putting the visual identity in place to excite and inspire our audiences.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Responsible for graphic creation to support the marketing of all events, campaigns and overall mission of Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation.
- Graphic design to include, but not limited to: all design assets in support of integrated marketing plans for major fundraising campaigns and events; print advertising, fundraising sponsor packets, brochures, rack cards, print & email invitations, event signage, banners, digital ads and banners, website visual content.
- Delivers high quality work, meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment, reports progress in an organized manner, and is adept at project managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensures all internally produced work adheres to brand standards.
- May supervise vendors and projects.
Lead designer for visual identity development in new brand creation projects
- Leads visual identity creation of new brand projects and proficient at developing style guides.
- Participates with marketing leadership in brand development and creative brief meetings with all stakeholders.
- Ensures new work not only supports but enhances the relevance and strength of the overall Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation brand.
Creates and manages inventory of creative services assets
- Develop and maintain library for design assets.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.