The Sr. Gift Administration Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the official records about donors and their gifts. This includes but is not limited to opening the mail, recording and scanning gifts in the development database, producing receipts and acknowledgement letters, preparing the deposit, processing request for match forms, and reconciling the development database with the financial records. This position also updates basic biographical data, such as name, address, and telephone information. Confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy must be maintained at all times.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Accepts both cash and in-kind gifts, collects donor information necessary and processes donations using Foundation computer programs. Assists with the coding of various lists (Committees, Employees, or otherwise) into the Raiser's Edge database maintaining confidentiality while working with executive staff, board members and donor information. Assist in the maintenance and continued development of Raiser's Edge database by completing database tasks such as: address corrections, no mail requests and other entry or look-up projects, as assigned by the Director of Development Services. Also reports donor activity to Foundation staff when appropriate.
- Assists with the preparation of notification letters to donors and family members for honoraria and memorable gifts. Assists the Director of Development Operations in preparing checks and documentation for deposit. Assists with the coding of invoices and reimbursements for Accounts Payable. Assists with preparing donor reports and queries from Raiser's Edge database using knowledge of coding systems to provide accurate information on events, programs or donor history. Receives, screens and routes all telephone calls, visitors and mail for Foundation department when necessary
- Assists the Administrative Assistant (s) and Foundation support staff with projects, such as special events, mailings, copying, telephone calls, committee and board meetings, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.