The Research Intern carries out needed tasks as part of ongoing and future clinical neurosciences research projects and works directly with a research group in conducting these projects. The current focus of research is the evaluation of white matter tracts of pediatrics patient populations with movement impairment (e.g. cerebral palsy).
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists in analyzing datasets, preparing manuscripts, grants, graphics, etc, and IRB submissions, as needed.
- Maintains and enters data into a database.
- Assists in anticipated new phases of study and, upon interest, have the opportunity to develop independent projects under the mentorship of the PI.
- Meets with the PI and other research staff regularly to review results and discuss protocol and research direction.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.