This position maintains the integrity of cash and A/R transactions to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy of accounts receivable balances. This position also inputs payment and adjustment data into patient accounts, processes electronic remittances, and maintains petty cash and ensures that work is in compliance with all cash related procedures and financial control policies set by the finance department.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Post reimbursements from insurance companies and guarantors for both PCH & PCMG.
- Performs paymeint and adjustment posting both electronically and manually.
Responsible for daily scanning of batches as applicable
- Processes and applies of all daily cash receipts, non-cash transactions, A/R adjustments, denials, write offs, and refunds.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.